Saturday, October 29, 2011

Bundled Up Snowman... Week 4 of Free Block of the Week

Since I will be spending some quality time with my DH tomorrow, I decided to get this week's snowman posted a bit early.  He's quite simple and will work up in no time at all! 

I did receive my fabrics from Connecting Threads a couple of weeks ago.  I spent the appropriate amount of time admiring my thrifty purchase and promptly placed the fabrics on my gotta-get-to-it-soon stack in my sewing room.  I have also prewashed my white batting and it sits there with my fabric.  Thus far, my Let It Snow-Man! quilt is completely virtual -- thanks to Electric Quilt 7.  I will get it done -- soon but I have been so busy with finishing up projects and working on my Bali Wedding Star.  My next class for this Judy Neimeyer quilt is November 5th and I refuse to show up without all of my homework done!

If you have finished any blocks, please send me a picture at georgia@crazyladyquiltdesigns.com or post on my facebook page.  I'd love to see them and post them in my gallery.

Speaking of my gallery, please go to www.crazyladyquiltdesigns.com/gallery/ and check out my most recent finished project.  Download this week's snowman while you're there!

No comments:

Post a Comment