Monday, January 7, 2013

Great Paper Piecing Project RESTARTED!!!

Last year I had ambitions of creating an ongoing paper piecing project where I share some of my favorite paper-pieced blocks with other quilters.  Those ambitions were overshadowed by life in general but now I'm ready to start anew.

Go to my website www.crazyladyquiltdesigns.com and you'll see the image above there as well.  Clicking on the image will take you to a free pattern and some pretty darn good directions on basic paper-piecing technique (if I do say so myself!).  I include LOTS of pictures and step-by-step instructions to get you started on your own paper-piecing project.

Going forward, I'll be sharing more of my favorite blocks.  We'll start out pretty simple and who knows exactly where my project will take us?  I plan to progress to more complex and detailed blocks and maybe by the end of my project, I'll be ready to design a whole paper-pieced quilt to share with everyone.  So get clicking and find your way to my website.  Come back here and share your input and progress with your own project.

No comments:

Post a Comment