- I moved... TWICE! Talk about work. Truth is, I still have fabric and quilting supplies in boxes.
- I got a new job! The economy being what it has been, I'm lucky to have found a job. I actually found one that I like and has great benefits to boot. The only downside... not as much time in my sewing room.
- The engine in my car went kaput! That was a bummer. I found a decent used Lincoln Continental that I really like though.
- I got a new grandbaby! Gotta love those grandchildren. I have a thirteen now.
- I had a fender bender one week where I backed out of a parking space and into a pickup truck. No injuries but a real pain in the rear. The next week a neighbor came around the corner and took out both doors on the drivers side of my decent Lincoln. Thankfully, no one hurt again and insurance claim went smoothly. Lincoln is still decent and runs really well.
- Bought the cutest little puppy as a Christmas gift for my daughter and her children. I'm the best Grandma EVER...
To get back on track, I'm going back to where I left off. My last post on my website... www.crazyladyquiltdesigns.com was the first installment of the Great Paper Piecing Project. You can go there now and download a simple paper piecing block with some pretty darn good step-by-step directions. There are lots of pictures and plenty of advice on my favorite paper piecing technique. I'll be posting more projects in the coming days and weeks.