Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Baby It's Cold Outside...

This song was actually playing on my radio when I woke up this morning... and guess what?  Baby, it's cold outside!!!  We're supposed to get our first snow sometime in the next 24 hours.  I'm not complaining.  We usually have complete ground coverage by now so I've enjoyed the longer autumn that mother nature has given us, but we must get ready for reality up here in the great white north of northwestern Minnesota.  So -- to celebrate the coming of winter, I've posted the remaining blocks of my Let It Snow-Man! quilt.  Yep -- you read it right!  I've posted all of the blocks and even included a Bonus Block! Go to www.crazyladyquiltdesigns.com to download the patterns.  Here are pictures of the remaining blocks.  I will be posting the finishing instructions for the quilt soon!
Giggling Snowman

Mardi Gras Snowman

Round Hat Snowman

Sheriff Snowman

Snoozing Snowman

 And here is the Bonus Block --
Earmuff Snowman


Again -- go to www.crazyladyquiltdesigns.com to get all of the blocks.  I will be posting finishing instructions for the the snowball sashing soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment