Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Create-a-Bed Sew Along...

Since I've been on sewing room hiatus due to busy schedule sydrome, I haven't felt much sense of accomplishment lately.  So I've decided to get motivated.  As I've mentioned previously, my youngest daughter has recently moved into a new home.  Her "baby" is now ready to move into her big-girl bed as well, so her two girls will be sharing a room.  To help get the room all prettied up, I've decided to start a Create-a-Bed project that will end up with twin-size matching beds for my granddaughters.  I'd like to invite you along for the ride.   The first steps of the Sew Along will be posted tomorrow at www.crazyladyquiltdesigns.com. I'm going to create from the ground up so I'm going to start with a bed skirt, then a quick quilt and also shams. 


No comments:

Post a Comment