Friday, November 4, 2011

Week 5 Tassel Hat Snowman Block has arrived early!

Well, I've had a busy day.  Spent the day at work... yay!... at the quilt shop and had a wonderful day.  This Is Sew Broadway in Crookston is having their holiday open house this weekend.  Business was steady and even busy at times today which is always a good thing. 

It's going to be a busy weekend.  I don't have to work tomorrow but I'm going to the third session of my Bali Wedding Star class.  My homework is done and I'm excited to make more progress on this particular quilt.  This is the first quilt I've ever made from the very beginning to be MY quilt. 

Then I do work again on Sunday.  Hopefully it will be another busy day.  Since I'm going to be so busy this weekend, I decided to post the next snowman  block today.  Go to www.crazyladyquiltdesigns.com and download this cute little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment