Thursday, December 15, 2011

Sha-Zam!!! The Pillow Sham!

The Create-a-Bed by Christmas is progressing well despite an awful round of flu and an unexpected but delightful weekend trip with some of my grandchildren.  I'm making two of these and I have one quilt completed -- well, I'm sewing on the binding... the second is ready for quilting.  Since I'm quilting using a simple allover design, that takes almost no time. 

I decided to take a binding break today and get ready to make the pillow shams.  As I wrote the pattern, I decided that these are gonna be "easier-than-pillowcase" shams.  There's really nothing to it!  Check it out at http://www.crazyladyquiltdesigns.com/createabed/

Can't wait to post pictures of these quilts on my beautiful granddaughters beds!

No comments:

Post a Comment