Monday, January 2, 2012

No New Years Resolutions here, BUT...

I don't believe in New Year's resolutions... mainly because they just set me up to fail... but I think I've come up with a goal for 2012 instead of a resolution.  I've told all of you about the stacks of UFO projects that I have stacked in my sewing room.  I seriously considered making myself complete all of my UFOs before starting any new projects this year.  The hair on the back of my neck stood up as soon as this thought entered my mind.  Not start ANY new projects???? That's just crazy!!!  So I compromised -- with myself.

I have decided that I will start the new year out by finishing one of my UFOs before starting anything new.  When I finish that project (or, heaven forbid, it joins the UFO pile) I will complete another UFO before starting anything new.

Is this gonna work?  Who knows... I can only do my best.  I am going to select the UFO to start with this afternoon.  I'll post pics and keep you posted on my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment