Monday, January 2, 2012

Snow in Minnesota -- Finally! -- and Inspiration Follows...


The holidays are officially over and my Scrooge attitude is out the door with them.  Maybe the fact that we finally got some snow up here in the great white north had something to do with that.  I would never have believed that before -- not particularly fond of snow -- but who knows?

Anyway the snowflakes fell and brought some inspiration for some more snowmen!  I have sketches for six right now and the patterns are for 12" x 12" blocks so you can create a quilt with several or make one and hang it somewhere.  I hope you enjoy my Skating Snowman.  I sure enjoyed creating him.  Watch for more snow guys in the near future!

Download the pattern at www.crazyladyquiltdesigns.com... See ya there!

No comments:

Post a Comment