Saturday, January 7, 2012

Valentines Day is right around the corner...

Since I've just about run out of snowman inspiration, I decided to try my hand at a little valentine block.  My granddaughter, Izzy, is a monkey fanatic so I think I am going to put this applique on a t-shirt for her.  The  free pattern is available at www.crazyladyquiltdesigns.com.  The pattern is based on a "little quilt" (12" x 12" finished size) but you can always use a xerox to resize your templates to whatever size you want.  If you would like me to email templates of a specific size to you, please email me at georgia@crazyladyquiltdesigns.com.  I can resize the pattern for you in my EQ7 software and email a pdf of the proper size templates directly to you.  I hope you enjoy my little Monkey Love design.

1 comment: