Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Keeping my New Year's resolution!

I'm not one to make New Year's resolutions.  Mainly because I stick to them for about 10 minutes.  This year though, I have made a serious one that I am determined to stick to this year!
I recently purchased a longarm and as a result had to do some serious rearranging and reorganizing to make it fit in my studio.  As a result, I ended up with a stack of UFOs that made me cringe.  This all happened at Christmas time and and I walked past this stack for a couple of weeks before the new year began so... my serious resolution.  I WILL finish these UFOs this year... PERIOD!  And I have already made a pretty good start.  Here are pictures of two quilts that I have finished since January 1st.
mocha meringue quilt

No comments:

Post a Comment