Thursday, October 27, 2011

Back by popular demand...

 
As many of you know, I recently started working parttime at This Is Sew Broadway -- my favorite LQS in Crookston, MN.  This is definitely the job for me.  Yesterday I was actually PAID to sit in front of the most awesome Janome 11000 and make a Classy Bag (pictured above) as a sample.  Yep -- happy is the quilter who can get a paycheck to test drive the newest Cadillac of sewing machines!

Anyway -- as a result, the quilt shop needs my pattern for the bag and the owner also mentioned that she would like the Armchair Buddy patterns as well.  Both of these patterns were released last year but I'm reposting them today.

Both are fast, easy and fun to make.  They would also make great gifts for the upcoming holidays.  Check them out at the Free Patterns link at my website.  www.crazyladyquiltdesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment