Sunday, October 30, 2011

Best Little Book in my library...

I did a little sewing today.  I did a little organizing and then I moved on to some planning and quilt designing.  Several timese during my sewing and designing stage, I reached for a little blue book that has been part of my library for about 15 years.  It was the best $8 I ever spent.  This book contains so many useful bits of information that every quilter should have one at her fingertips.  Here is what it looks like --
I purchased mine at a quilt shop, but I have seen them at Joann's, online, at amazon.com, several places.  If you find yourself trying to remember what size a twin quilt should be... if you need help making continuous binding... if you need to know how many inches of binding you need for a particular size quilt... the information in the pages of this little book seems almost endless. 

Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment