Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Nighttime Visitor



I let my dogs out very early this morning and actually saw an owl in the tree in my backyard.  Of course, there I stood in my pajamas with three dogs dancing at my feet and this owl just sat staring at me.  It would have been a wonderful photograph but, alas, I don't usually carry my camera while in my PJs.  I decided to create this little applique pattern to commemorate my visitor instead.  I've done it as a 12" x 12" block so it will be just right for my Ackfeld Company little quilt hanger. You can get this free pattern at my website www.crazyladyquiltdesigns.com.

This picture shows Marble Stars by Moda as the background fabric.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Georgia, Thank you for the lovely patterns you share with all of us. I would love to download the owl patternm but it doesn't seem like the link is working. Please will you let me know if it would be possible to obtain this pattern?
    Thanks, Ronelle (Ronelle2@gmail.com)
    South Africa

    ReplyDelete