Saturday, October 8, 2011

Building My Snowman! Super Sale on Fabric! Only $3.44/yd!

These are the two fabrics that I've selected for my Let It Snow-Man! quilt. I ordered them online yesterday at Connecting Threads and the price was definitely right,  Only $3.44 per yard so the fabric for my 56 x 56 quilt cost less than $12.  Even with the $4.99 shipping charge it was less than $5 per yard!  Of course, if you have other shopping to do, there is free shipping on orders over $50. 

I am going to use scraps of Warm & White batting to do the snowman faces and the snowball blocks.  I ran it through the washer and dryer today so when my fabric gets here I'll be all ready to build my first snowman of the season!  My past experience with Connecting Threads tells me that I can expect my order to arrive on Tuesday or Wednesday.

I'll be posting the Snowman with a Pipe block on Wednesday!  If you want to build your own snowman, just go to www.crazyladyquiltdesigns.com to download Week 1 Fabric Requirements and Preparation and watch this blog and/or my website for weekly installments.

No comments:

Post a Comment